Words beginning with capital letters have the same meaning given to such terms as contained in the Terms and Conditions of Use on the Website.
What information does HowtoProperty collect?
HowtoProperty will collect or otherwise deal with personal information of the User when the User accesses the Website. When subscribing to HowtoProperty’s newsletter on the Website, the User’s name will be added to HowtoProperty’s database and User’s will be sent regular newsletters. A User can unsubscribe from HowtoProperty’s newsletter at any time.
What does HowtoProperty use the User’s information for?
Any of the information HowtoProperty collects from the User may be used in one of the following ways:
- to personalise the User’s experience;
- to verify the identity of the User;
- to assist the User in utilising the Website or accessing Website Material;
- to improve the Website (HowtoProperty continually strives to improve the Website based on the information and feedback HowtoProperty receives from the User);
- to send periodic emails (the email address the User provides may be used to send the User information and updates pertaining to HowtoProperty news, updates or service information etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, HowtoProperty includes detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email);
- to provide the User with information in relation to other services and products HowtoProperty offers;
- to investigate misconduct;
- to assist HowtoProperty for research purposes; and
- to administer and manage the Website or Website Material.
The User shall have the right to request (by e-mail) from HowtoProperty:
- a copy of the information about the User retained by HowtoProperty and the right to request that HowtoProperty correct any incorrect information; and
- that HowtoProperty does not disclose any personal information about the User for the purpose of direct marketing.
How does HowtoProperty protect the User’s information?
HowtoProperty implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of the User’s personal information when the User accesses the User’s personal information.
HowtoProperty will destroy personal information:
- on request of the User (by e-mail); or
- if it is no longer required,
unless it is required to fulfil obligations of the Terms and Conditions of Use on the Website or is required to be maintained and/or stored in accordance with the law.
Does HowtoProperty disclose any information to outside parties?
HowtoProperty does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties the User’s personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating the Website, conducting HowtoProperty’s business, or servicing the User, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. HowtoProperty may also release the User’s information when HowtoProperty believes release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce HowtoProperty’s Website policies or Terms and Conditions of Use on the Website, or protect HowtoProperty’s or others rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
HowtoProperty includes links to Advertisers on the Website. These Advertisers may use information such as your name, address, email address or telephone number in relation to a User’s visits to the Website for the purpose of providing advertisements about goods and services the User may be interested in. These Advertiser websites have separate and independent privacy policies and do not form part of the Website. Links to Advertiser’s websites are not under HowtoProperty’s control or responsibility and the User accesses Advertiser’s websites at their own risk. HowtoProperty therefore has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, HowtoProperty seeks to protect the integrity of the Website and welcomes any feedback about Advertiser’s websites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit the Terms and Conditions of Use section of the Website establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of the Website.
The User’s Consent
Contacting Us / Feedback